Associate Market Risk
For our Risk Management Department we are looking for an Associate Market Risk. This colleague will team up with the Vice President Market Risk to cover ATB's liquidity, interest rate and market risk.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in economics, finance or similar
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience within the sector
- Additional professional qualifications in the financial risk field (FRM, CFA) are considered a plus
- High level of affinity with excel is a must, ability to program (vba) is considered a plus
- Theoretical and practical understanding of Forex- and Interest related trading products and risks, fixed income products
- Affinity with stress testing
- Knowledge of banking instruments, policies and procedures is considered a plus
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations is considered a plus
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing)
Besides the above, the small team and the scope of responsibilities require attention to detail, pragmatic, problem solving attitude and working under pressure. A good sense of humor will be appreciated!
Should you be interested or know somebody who would fit this profile, please send the information to email@example.com