Associate Reporting - F&C
For our Finance and Control Department we are looking for an Associate Reporting.
- Assist in effective limit setting and management of market, interest rate risk and liquidity risk within the set risk appetite limits;
- Monitor portfolio performance against set risk appetite limits;
- Prepare and develop timely forward looking risk based portfolio reports;
- Develop capital allocation tools;
- Assist in performing and developing back testing and stress testing analysis for liquidity, market risks and capital purposes;
- Assist in preparing the ILAAP and ICAAP processes;
- Contribute to further development of all risk related policies;
- Pro-actively aim for implementing DNB/EBA best practices;
- Support the implementation of new regulations, procedures and projects;
- Responsible for completing the goals set together with the Manager of Balance Sheet Risk Management.
- Ambitious professional with a bachelor’s degree in Banking or equivalent education (Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Business Administration);
- Additional professional qualifications in the financial risk field (FRM, CFA)are considered a plus;
- Associate: up to 5 years relevant experience in the sector;
- High level of affinity with excel is a must, ability to program (vba) is considered a plus;
- Good theoretical and practical understanding of Forex- and Interest related trading products and risks, fixed income products plus related markets;
- Affinity with stress testing;
- Knowledge of relevant rules & regulations;
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing).
Are you interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to HR@atbank.nl