IT Security and Risk Support Officer
Do you want to join the IT-team of Amsterdam Trade Bank? We are looking for a IT Security and Risk Support Officer.
The IT Security and Risk Support Officer has responsibilities across the entire IT landscape of ATB and reports to the Head of IT. Our ideal candidate likes to work in a small and flexible organisation where a multitude of skills are required.
We are looking for a candidate who knows how to handle:
- The day-to day support activities;
- Alignment with the IT Security and IT Risk Management team, with a focus on security monitoring, status of security and risk related incidents and problems;
- Execution and verification of controls related to the IT environment (applications, hardware, infrastructure), including the gathering and administration of related evidence;
- Provide input to the IT Security and IT Risk Management team on the improvement of controls, verifications and check points;
- Ongoing training of functional management group on IT Risk reduction;
- Engagement with ATB’s key IT suppliers in relation to security improvements and risk reduction, as well as the execution of regular verifications on agreed service levels with the suppliers;
- Provision of updates to regulatory bodies as well as internal and external auditors in relation to control framework evidence.
In this role you need to have a strong set of communication skills (both internal and external communication). In addition we expect you to excel in balancing security necessity with business needs. We appreciate employees who are eager to learn and like to share knowledge. Having a team player mentality is essential, as well as the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
Knowledge and experience
- Strong proven working knowledge of IT Security and IT Risk Management;
- Proven track record around the implementation and/or execution of Identity and Access Management;
- Proven track record in maintenance of relationship with IT Infrastructure suppliers, preferably in private cloud set up;
- Preferably certification in IT Security and/or IT Audit, CISA/CRISC;
- Full awareness of Cobit framework;
- Solid knowledge of ITIL;
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, functional maintenance or project management within the financial sector is to be considered an advantage;
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing). Mastering the Dutch language is considered as an advantage.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application procedure.
Are you interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to HR@atbank.nl