Director Credit Risk
For our Credit Risk Management Department we are looking for a Director Credit Risk.
The Director Credit Risk will cooperate with the Head of Credit Risk in managing the credit approval process efficiently, including administration process around credit committees and credit decisions, as well as development, maintenance and implementation of credit policies and relevant tools used in the assessment of credit risk. The Director Credit Risk is responsible for the credit risk assessment and approval process for business cases with main focus on Commodity Finance.
The Director Credit Risk shall ensure that business cases are handled efficiently, with high quality standards and in alignment with ATB policies and procedures. This implies close interaction with colleagues from various departments, including origination/Front Office, Middle Office, Integrity & Compliance/Legal, and others, prior and during the credit assessment stage, as appropriate. The function also requires familiarity with relevant industry standards, including IFRS9, credit ratings, RAROC and the Expected Loss concepts, aiming at contributing and improving existing processes around these items.
- University degree or internationally recognized equivalent
- > 8 years of relevant experience within a financial institution, preferably in Credit Risk and/or Commodity Finance
- Excellent knowledge of banking instruments, policies and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of commodity and transactional finance
- Excellent knowledge of financial analysis
- Ability to operate at Management and Supervisory Board level
- Sound understanding of corporate banking and all ATB products
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing).
Should you be interested of know somebody who would fit this profile, please send the information to email@example.com