IT Security and Risk Support Officer
Do you want to join the IT team? We are looking for an IT Security and Risk Support Officer!
THE DEPARTMENT AND FUNCTION
The IT Security and Risk Support Officer is member of the IT Department team. The main responsibilities of the IT Department consist of the intake, design, implementation and subsequently support for ATB's banking processes, systems, and business solutions. The IT Department reports to the Chief Digital Officer of the Management Board. The IT Security and Risk Officer reports to the Head of IT.
The core responsibilities of the IT Security and Risk Officer are:
- Day-to-day activities include engagement with the IT Risk and Security Officer as well as well the Head of IT and team lead IT Services, with a focus on: security monitoring, status of security and risk related incidents and problems;
- Execution and verification of controls related to the IT environment (applications, hardware, infrastructure), including the gathering and administration of related evidence;
- Maintain a Role Based Access library for the Bank and ensure that effective controls are in place regarding Identity and Access Management;
- Provide input to the IT Risk Manager and Head of IT on the improvement of controls, verifications and check points;
- Ongoing education of functional management group on IT Risk reduction;
- Engagement with key IT suppliers of ATB in relation to security improvements and risk reduction, as well as the execution of regular verifications on agreed service levels with the suppliers;
- Provision of updates towards regulatory bodies as well as internal and external auditors in relation to control framework evidence.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who likes to work in an international environment where professionalism is the standard and where a high level of education and knowledge is available.
This job requires:
- A successfully completed higher professional education (Bsc.) or degree (Msc.) in Information Technology, Economics or equivlent education and at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong proven working knowledge of IT Security and IT Risk Management;
- Proven track record around the implementation and/or execution of Identity and Access Management;
- Basic knowledge of common programming languages, including SQL and scripting;
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and common threats;
- Proven track record in maintenance of relationship with IT Infrastructure suppliers, preferably in private cloud set up;
- Preferably certification in IT Security and/or IT Audit, CISA, CRISC and CISSP;
- Full awareness of Cobit framework;
- Solid knowledge of ITIL;
- It is a definite plus when you have experience in IT Infrastructure, functional maintenance or project management within the financial sector.
We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and resume! You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application procedure consists of two rounds of interviews and a final employment conditions interview. A pre-employment screening is part of the onboarding procedure.