Vice President Accounting & Reporting
Do you want to join the Financial Services team of Amsterdam Trade Bank? We are looking for a senior Accounting & Reporting Vice President.
The Accounting & Reporting Vice President is a senior role. We are looking for a candidate that has excellent knowledge of IFRS guidelines, accounting principles and is experienced in implementing new developments as mentioned into the regulatory reporting framework. In daily operations, this VP role is also responsible for monitoring and coordinating compliance with IFRS and Dutch GAAP accounting principles.
In addition, this senior will take the lead in the upcoming IFRS conversion project. This means that you support and make sure that the financial accounting & reporting framework, as well as other business departments (including Treasury, higher Management and external auditors), are aligned in a timely and appropriate manner when implementing IFRS.
You report to the Head of Finance & Services.
Knowledge and experience
- HBO/University degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or internationally recognized equivalent;
- 5 - 10 years of relevant reporting experience in a banking environment with respect to financial products, procedures reporting and controls and reporting to DNB;
- Update knowledge on changes in accounting, reporting and tax standards and tooling;
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS and Dutch GAAP accounting principles and Central Banking Reporting requirements;
- Experience in taking the lead in upcoming IFRS conversion projects and aligning Finance, Business, Management and external auditor;
- Strong personality having senior experience leading a multidisciplinary project focused in changing accounting & reporting framework due to changing regulatory requirements and accounting principles;
- Strong communication skills towards higher management and senior stakeholders to be able to present a clear project plan or accounting memorandum;
- Sound understanding of corporate banking and all ATB products;
- Experience in working with Data Warehouse solutions is to be considered as an advantage;
- Experience working in an international environment and reporting within a Group of companies is considered a plus;
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing). Mastering the Dutch language is to be considered as an advantage.
Are you interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to HR@atbank.nl