Vice President Credit Risk
Four our Risk Management Department we are looking for a Vice President Credit Risk.
- Prepare Risk Opinions on Credit Applications;
- Provide feedback to account managers during the structuring phase of credit facilities;
- Establish a strong working relationship with the front office teams and other relevant departments in the bank, to ensure open communication and efficiency;
- Participate in internal (committee) meetings and client meetings, representing RMD, if and when required. Provide support to other departments at the request of Head of RMD;
- Actively identify warning signals on client level and on portfolio level;
- Attend annual AML/CFT training program;
- Attend other compulsory training programs concerning risk awareness, KYC, anti-money laundering, etc.;
- Report suspicious activity to the Conduct, Legal and Compliance Department;
- Responsible towards Head of RMD for specified business area;
- Provide input to strategy for the future of her/his own field of expertise;
- Responsible for completing the goals set together with Head of RMD;
- Supports the implementation of new regulations, procedures and projects;
- Adapts him/herself to the values, norms and behavioural codes of ATB;
- Other tasks/items that may come up.
- Ambitious professional with a bachelor or master degree;
- At least 5-10 years relevant experience in the sector
- Good knowledge of banking instruments, policies and procedure
- Experience in analysis of (Structured) Trade & Commodity Finance or Shipping Finance/Asset Based Finance is considered a must;
- Commercial experience in the field of or (Structured) Trade & Commodity Finance or Shipping Finance/Asset Based Finance is considered a plu;
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing).
Are you interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to HR@atbank.nl