Data Warehouse specialist
Do you want to join the IT-team of Amsterdam Trade Bank? We are looking for a Data Warehouse specialist.
The Data Warehouse specialist works closely with the Accounting and Finance department of ATB, and will be in regular contact with the system provider. You report to the Head of IT.
We are looking for a candidate who knows how to handle the day-to day functional and technical support of Data Warehouse and regulatory reporting engine very well and enjoys being the key member of projects around Data Warehouse / reporting (e.g. implementing regulatory/ business changes to reporting: e.g. Finrep, Corep, SE, Anacredit etc.). Another part of the job is to analyse the regulatory and/or business' requirements; you must be able to translate them into (functional) specifications, prepare mapping and the functional configuration of the system. In case of validation errors in the regulatory reporting you are a born trouble shooter. Your job includes the execution of our functional acceptance and integration acceptance tests.
Knowledge and experience
- Strong proven working knowledge of databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle) and SQL language;
- Strong knowledge of ETL and Data Warehousing technologies along with Data Modelling best practices;
- At least 3+ years of experience with financial and/or regulatory reporting (DNB, EBA) in banking sector (Finrep, Corep, SE, Anacredit etc.);
- Experience with Wolters Kluwer solutions (e.g. OneSumX; TNG)
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing). Mastering the Dutch language is considered as an advantage.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application procedure.
Are you interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to HR@atbank.nl