Vice President Enterprise Risk
Do you want to join the Enterprise Risk team? We are looking for a Vice President!
The aim of the function is to advise and support as well as to process the daily operations and solve complex problems regarding the systematic identification, measurement and control of operational risks.
Tasks and responsibilities
development of governance frameworks for operational risk management
coordination of processes of risk management throughout the business
analysis and advice
- representation and reporting
- bachelor's/master's degree in the financial or other relevant sector
- 5-10 years of relevant experience within the sector, of which 3 years should be in an operational risk environment
- sound knowledge of banking instruments, policies and procedures
- sound understanding of corporate banking and all ATB products
- experience in analysis of structured trade & commodity finance is considered as an advantage
- be able to identify weaknesses in ATB's systems and processes, as well as the cause of the identified weaknesses
- fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing). Mastering the Dutch language is to be considered as an advantage.
Are you interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to HR@atbank.nl