When does the disclaimer apply?
This disclaimer applies when you visit any of the websites belonging to Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V. (ATB), including www.amsterdamtradebank.com, www.atbank.nl, www.atbank.de and www.atbank.at.
Who owns this website?
Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V. owns this website.
Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V.’s full address is:
Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V.
1017 BS Amsterdam
What do I need to know about ATB?
The Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) and De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) supervise all Dutch banks, including Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V.. Go to www.afm.nl for more information about the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets and www.dnb.nl to find out more about De Nederlandsche Bank.
Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V. is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 33260432.
Amsterdam Trade Bank's VAT number is NL803423548B01.
What do I need To know when visiting the website?
- Website availability: We ensure that the website is available as often as feasible. However, there may be occasions when it is temporarily unavailable. We cannot be held liable for any losses you suffer as a result.
- Errors on the website: We do our utmost to ensure that the information given on the website is reliable. However, information may be incorrect or outdated. We cannot be held liable for any losses you suffer as a result.
- Copyright: All information on the website, including the design, corporate style and logos, belongs to Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V. You may use the information on our website for personal purposes, e.g. in a paper you are writing or on a personal online blog, but please state the source of the information as www.amsterdamtradebank.com. You are not allowed to change the website texts. You may only use the information on our websites for commercial purposes if you have gained prior permission from Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V.
- Third-party websites: We sometimes refer to other websites via a so-called hyperlink. Clicking such links will take you to third-party websites. We have not checked the information on such third-party websites and are not responsible for it. Our privacy rules do not apply to third-party websites.
- Amendments: We reserve the right to amend the rules of the disclaimer at our own discretion.
Want to know more about privacy and cookies?
Read more about how we handle cookies and your privacy here.